More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 108
- Calories from fat: 9%
- Fat: 1.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 23.6g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 72mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 cup chopped reduced-calorie apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 6 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon 1% low-fat milk
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered). Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray. Place another sheet of phyllo over first sheet; coat with cooking spray. Cut stacked sheets lengthwise into 4 equal strips (each about 3 1/4 inches wide).
- Working with one strip at a time, place 1 heaping tablespoon apple mixture at base of strip (keep remaining strips covered). Fold the right bottom corner over apple mixture to form a triangle. Continue folding the triangle back and forth to end of strip. Repeat folding process with next 3 strips. Place triangles, seam sides down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. (Keep triangles covered before baking.) Repeat procedure twice with remaining phyllo sheets and apple mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from baking sheet, and let cool 5 minutes on a wire rack. Combine powdered sugar and milk, stirring until smooth. Drizzle sugar mixture evenly over turnovers. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note