Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 slices Bread (dried and cubed)
- 1/2 cup Celery (diced)
- 2 Shallots (diced)
- 1 small Apple (unpeeled and diced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Sage
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- Saute Celery and Shallots in Olive Oil (about 5 minutes).
- Add Apples to saute (about 3 minutes).
- In a fresh bowl, mix bread with Saute Mixture.
- Add Sage/Thyme/Salt/Pepper and 'just enough' Chicken Broth to bring together.
- [NOTE: If too liquidy, add some Whole Wheat Flour to thicken.]
- Can be stuffed into birds or wrapped in foil and baked for 25 minutes @ 350 degrees F.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ldweisberg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note