• In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
• Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Dip apples in reserved marinade; set aside. Combine honey with the remaining marinade.
• Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meet thermometer reads 170°, basting frequently with the honey marinade.
• Grill apples, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes, basting and turning frequently or until lightly browned.
• In a large saucepan, combine the cornstarch, thyme and apple juice until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice the grilled apples; stir into sauce. Serve with chicken.
Go to full version of