So easy and has a great presentation! I've used half pear, half apple and have also tried cinnamon in with the sugar. Great for breakfast too!
Parenting Magazine October 2011
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 package(s) puff pastry thawed
- 2 granny smith apples cored and very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar divided
- Preheat oven to 425. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out sheet of pastry with rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Sprinkle lightly with flour. Put in freezer while preparing the apples.
- Gently scour a 1 inch border around pastry, like making a frame, careful to cut only alittle ways down, not all the way through. Pierce inside section with fork. Sprinkle with half of the sugar, then lay out the apples and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- **can use pears and/or add cinnamon or any spice to the sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBN1122 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts