- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Combine apple and next 5 ingredients in a skillet. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 minutes or until apple is tender. Transfer mixture to a blender. Add honey and next 3 ingredients; purée until smooth.
- While blender is running, slowly add oil until well blended. Cool before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings