- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Combine apple and next 5 ingredients in a skillet. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 minutes or until apple is tender. Transfer mixture to a blender. Add honey and next 3 ingredients; purée until smooth.
- While blender is running, slowly add oil until well blended. Cool before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This