DELICIOUS!!! Made for my husband and he loved it!!! The praline sauce is soooo good and the apples and raisins inside the meat are tasty. I followed the directions exactly and it came out perfect-not too dry, just right.
Apple-Stuffed Tenderloin With Praline-Mustard Glaze
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup bourbon or apple juice
- 2 (3/4- to 1-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 medium-size cooking apple, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Combine raisins and bourbon in a bowl; let stand 1 hour.
- Cut tenderloins lengthwise down center, cutting to but not through bottom. Alternate apple and onion slices down center of each tenderloin. Top slices evenly with raisins, garlic, and rosemary.
- Close tenderloins over filling, and tie at 1-inch intervals. Place on sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Stir together syrup, sugar, and mustard; brush half of mixture over tenderloins. Close foil, and fold to seal. Place in a 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. Open foil, and brush with remaining syrup mixture. Close foil, and bake 20 to 25 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion reaches 160°.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes