Apple Stuffed Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 apples sliced
- 8 ounce(s) fontina cheese sliced
- 2 pound(s) skinless boneless chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey roasted cashews
- salad dressing
- Preheat grill or skillet to med heat. Divide apple and cheese slices among chicken tenders. Fold chicken around apples and cheese; secure with a toothpick.
- Spread honey mustard over chicken and sprinkle cashews on top.
- Cover and cook 12-15 mins, until juices are no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl (see receipe for festive fall salad). Serve chicken over salad and drizzle with your favoriate dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Stuffed Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes