More From Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
Bake: 35 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 238
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawedConfectioners' sugar (optional)
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork. Stir the granulated sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Add the apples and raisins and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle additional flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. With the short side facing you, spoon the apple mixture onto the bottom half of the pastry sheet to within 1 inch of the edge. Roll up like a jelly roll. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Tuck the ends under to seal. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Cut several slits in the top of the pastry.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let the pastry cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Strudel Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This