Apple-Strawberry Spinach Salad
An excellent salad to serve in spring when strawberries are at their peak. From Carolyn Popwell: Lacey, Washington. Recipe published in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cup(s) chopped unpeeled tart apples
- 3/4 cup(s) bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Just before serving, pour over salad and toss. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note