Apple Spinach Salad with Zippy Dressing
Apple, onion and bacon flavor this crunchy salad with a zippy dressing. From Roberta Ashcraft: Twin Falls, Idaho. Recipe published in Taste of Home April/May 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 red onion slices, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, apple, bacon, onion and nuts. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note