Apple Spinach Salad with Versatile Dressing
This is an eye-catching addition to the table because the red apple contrasts nicely with the green spinach. The versatile dressing would taste great with any salad greens and toppings. Serving Accompaniments: Smoked Sausage Skillet and Angel Toffee Dessert. Recipe published in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002.
Stand: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 4 to 5 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 cup(s) torn fresh spinach
- 1 small red apple, sliced
- • In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, celery salt and pepper. Let stand for 10 minutes; whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- • In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach and apple. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note