Apple Spinach Salad
The mix of refreshing mint, lemon, fruit and greens blends perfectly in this attractive salad. From Louise Barnum: Edwardsburg, Michigan. Recipe published in Country Woman September/October 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh mint or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 10-ounce package(s) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) sunflower kernels, toasted
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, lemon juice, green onion, sugar, mint, salt and pepper; shake well. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, apples and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note