- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together sugar and next 4 ingredients until blended. Serve dressing with salad.
- Note: You can chill dressing up to 1 day; whisk well before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This