I love this salad. My mom has been serving it at family dinners for years, and now it's my go-to salad.
Photo: J. Savage Gibson; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over spinach mixture, tossing gently.
- Note: Dressing may be chilled up to 1 day; shake well before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads