Apple-Spiced Iced Tea
More From Southern Living
- 2 qt. hot unsweetened tea
- 1 (12-oz.) can apple juice concentrate
- 3 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 (3-inch) piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Stir together hot unsweetened tea, apple juice concentrate, cinnamon sticks, vanilla bean, ginger, and lemon. Chill 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Remove cinnamon, vanilla bean, and ginger. Serve over ice.
Total time does not include 24 hours to chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This