Apple Spice Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) rice
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 whole(s) small tart apple peeled, cored, & diced
- 1/2 cup(s) golden raisins
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- Melt butter in saucepan over med. heat. Stir in rie, onion, garlic, apple, and raisins. Saute for 3-4 min. Stir in chicken broth, and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 16 -18 min, or til liquid is absorbed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judi55 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Spice Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables