Apple Spice-Raisin Snack Mix
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 3 cups whole grain oat cereal squares
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- no-stick cooking spray
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can dry-roasted mixed nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Coat cereal mixture evenly with cooking spray. Transfer to an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. Stir mixture, and coat evenly with cooking spray. Bake 7 more minutes. Stir in nuts and raisins. Cool. Store mixture in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This