Apple Spice-Raisin Snack Mix
Enjoy this easy snack mix on the go, or as a midday treat.
Yield: Makes about 6 cups
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 3 cups whole grain oat cereal squares
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- no-stick cooking spray
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can dry-roasted mixed nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Coat cereal mixture evenly with cooking spray. Transfer to an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. Stir mixture, and coat evenly with cooking spray. Bake 7 more minutes. Stir in nuts and raisins. Cool. Store mixture in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note