Apple Snicker Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 3.4 box(es) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1 6 ounce(s) package whipped cream
- 6 bite size snickers
- 3 granny smith apples
- Whisk butterscotch pudding mix into milk in a bowl until dissolved.
- Stir whipped cream topping into pudding mixture.
- Fold the candy bar pieces into the pudding mixture.
- Fold the apples into the pudding mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by libbyfalconer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Snicker Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads