More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 2 large jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine apples and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Whisk together vinegar and next 4 ingredients. Toss with apple mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This