Apple Sausage Stuffing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/2 pound(s) bulk breakfast sausage
- 1 stalk(s) celery, diced
- 1/2 loaf(s) day old bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) hot water
- 1 stick(s) margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) marjoram
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1 cube day old bread. Place on cookie sheet. Put in oven on 225 until dried out. Stir occasionally
- 2 Brown sausage in pan, breaking into pieces. Drain grease and discard.
- 3 Add margarine, onion, celery and saute until soft.
- 4 In a large bowl, toss bread cubes, diced apple, ingredients of fry pan, and seasonings. Stir well.
- 5 Add hot water to pan and scrape drippings. Add to stuffing a little at a time, enough to make slightly moist.
- 6 Spray casserole with Pam, add stuffing.
- 7 Cover, Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliefk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note