Apple Sausage Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) smoked sausage cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 2 large potatoes cut in chunks
- 1/2 red onions chunked
- 2 baking apples chunked
- 6 carrots chunked
- 1/2- 3/4 bag(s) cole slaw or cabbage chunked
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- mix together olive oil and seasonings.
- Toss with meat and veggies.
- Bake on lipped cookie sheet @ 400 Degrees for about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookasher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Sausage Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes