Apple Sandwiches with Granola and Peanut Butter
Community Recipe from
- 2 small apples, cored and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut or almond butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) granola
- If you won't be eating these tasty treats right away, start by brushing the apples slices with lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Spread one side of half of the apple slices with peanut or almond butter then sprinkle with chocolate chips and granola. Top with remaining apple slices, pressing down gently to make the sandwiches. Transfer to napkins or plates and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Sandwiches with Granola and Peanut Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes