Apple Salsa with Lime and Cilantro
Ultimate Party Food Book
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro or to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) diced red onion
- 1/2 jalapano pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice (1 lime is plenty)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 small diced unpeeled red apples
- tortilla chips
- have lime juice ready to use.
- toss apples with the juice right after dicing to keep them from browning.
- combine all, cover and refrigerate for 30 min or over night.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Salsa with Lime and Cilantro Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers