Delicious salad that would make a great side with many dishes. It's tangy and fresh tasting.
Apple Salad with Mustard Dressing
We love the freshness and quick preparation of Apple Salad with Mustard Dressing. This light salad complements a heavier entree selection.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 221mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed spring greens
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, minced shallot, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add apple and greens; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note