Great flavor, quick and easy to make. My boyfriend make this while I made the pork paprikash and they taste great together.
Apple Salad with Mustard Dressing
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 221mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed spring greens
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, minced shallot, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add apple and greens; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note