- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed spring greens
- calories 93
- fat 5.1 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- sodium 221 mg
How to Make It
Combine olive oil, vinegar, minced shallot, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add apple and greens; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.