We recommend Fuji, Braeburn, Jonagold, or Gala apples for this simple salad. Give it time to chill before serving.
Yield: 12 cups
- 5 to 6 apples, chopped (8 cups)
- 4 stalks celery, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, and milk, stirring until blended. Add mayonnaise mixture to apple mixture, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note