If you're a fan of moist dressing, use the larger amount of broth.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, diced (about 3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (16-oz.) package herb-seasoned stuffing mix (we tested with Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery, and sauté 10 minutes or until tender. Add apple; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in sage, salt, and pepper.
- Combine sautéed mixture, stuffing, raisins, and pecans in a large bowl. Add chicken broth and eggs; stir well. Spoon dressing into a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50 to 60 minutes or until well browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables