More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 252
- Fat: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 354mg
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toss together apple, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Cook apple mixture in a large nonstick skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray over medium-high heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Remove apple mixture from skillet, and set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
- Beat cream cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth (2 minutes).
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat; spread with about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture. Cook 1 minute or until filling bubbles. Spoon 1/4 cup apple mixture on half of filling; sprinkle with about 1 teaspoon pecans. Fold tortilla in half; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side until browned. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, fillings, and pecans.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts