Apple Pork Chops & Stuffing Skillet
nutritional info per serving Calories 290 Total fat 7 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol 55 mg Sodium 590 mg Carbohydrate 29 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 10 g Protein 25 g Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 4 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 10 %DV K:1502 v0:51442
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pork chops boneless, 1/2 in thick
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 apple med, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) Apple Juice
- 3 ounce(s) stove top stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Walnut or Pecan Pieces (optional)
- COOK chops in hot oil in large skillet 4 min. on each side or until chops are cooked through. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- ADD apples and water to skillet. Bring to boil.
- STIR in stuffing mix (and nuts). Top with the chops; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 min.
- photo: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Pork Chops & Stuffing Skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes