Good for a weeknight dinner. Reasonably quick and easy preparation.
Apple Pork Chops for Two
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1 small apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- • In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and broth; set aside. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- • In the same skillet, saute apple and onion until apple is crisp-tender. Stir in the broth mixture, apple juice, mustard and thyme; bring to a boil. Add pork chops. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note