Apple Pomegranate Popsicles
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup(s) Apple cider
- 1/2 cup(s) pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Real maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Pour the pomegranate into the Zoku maker and let sit 5-6 minutes
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a blender till combined.
- Using a small funnel, pour the apple mixture into the Zoku, on top of the now frozen pomegranate juice.
- Wait another 5-6 minutes and watch as they freeze in front of your eyes on your countertop!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GwenW30 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note