Apple Pomegranate Popsicles
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup(s) Apple cider
- 1/2 cup(s) pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Real maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Pour the pomegranate into the Zoku maker and let sit 5-6 minutes
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a blender till combined.
- Using a small funnel, pour the apple mixture into the Zoku, on top of the now frozen pomegranate juice.
- Wait another 5-6 minutes and watch as they freeze in front of your eyes on your countertop!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GwenW30 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes