Apple Pie with PB&J Streusel
On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Apple Pie with PB&J Streusel, was the Facebook Fan Favorite, created by Bella Bartha. FAVORITE for her Apple Pie with PB&J Streusel recipe.
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 gala apple
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- Â¼ cup(s) sugar
- Â½ teaspoon(s) salt
- Â¼ cup(s) Tropical Foods PB&J MixÂ® rough chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and slice apples into quarter sized slices.
- Toss apples in cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, sugar and salt; let sit.
- Mix all ingredients for streusel together.
- Fill a greased small baking dish with apple mixture.
- Top with streusel and bake until streusel is brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note