Apple Pie Cheesecake tastes just as amazing as it sounds. The sweet, tart apple and raisin filling is a delicious surprise. I recommend allowing the cake to come to room temperature before serving. I've eaten slices with the caramel sauce heated and at room temp. Both are equally good.
Apple Pie Cheesecake With Warm Caramel Sauce
Just like eating a caramel apple . . . gourmet style.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 18 honey graham cracker sheets
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Caramel Sauce
- Process graham crackers, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a food processor until finely ground. Add butter; pulse 4 or 5 times or until blended. Press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Combine 1 cup sugar, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add to cream cheese, beating just until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating just until blended. Pour half of batter into prepared crust.
- Combine apple pie filling and raisins in a medium bowl; spoon evenly over cheesecake layer. Pour remaining half of cheesecake batter over fruit layer.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven; run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with warm Caramel Sauce. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note