Apple Pecan Smothered Salmon
Marinate: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) apple jelly
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- cooking spray
- 2 sprig(s) fresh rosemary
- 1 can(s) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) pecans, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine juice concentrate and rosemary, and place salmon fillets in bowl. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place marinated salmon on sprayed baking sheet and brush each fillet with melted butter. Discard marinade. Mix jelly and pecans together and spread mixture on the top of the salmon. Place in oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a s fork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DaveLufkin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note