I used Molasses instead of corn syrup and it was Great, everyone loved it! I have made this several times and never have any left.
Apple-Pecan Pie Cobbler
- 6 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced (about 3 pounds)*
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- Pecan Pie Muffin Batter
- Toss together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add apple mixture and corn syrup to skillet; bring to a boil, and cook, stirring often, 10 minutes. Divide hot apple mixture evenly between 6 lightly greased 6-ounce ovenproof ramekins or custard cups. Spoon Pecan Pie Muffin Batter evenly over hot apple mixture.
- Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You can substitue 3 (12-ounce) packages frozen, cooked apples, thawed (such as Stouffer's Harvest Apples), for Granny Smith apples. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This