Community Recipe from
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) apples (chopped)(peeled,tart)(2 medium)
- 1 cube(s) pecans (coarsley-chopped)
- unsweetened whipped cream or ice cream
- 1)In medium bowl,beat egg until light.2)Add flour,cinnamon,vanilla,brown sugar,salt and baking soda.3)Mix well.4)Fold in apples and pecans.5)Turn into greased 8-inch pie plate.6)Bake at 350`f for 25 minutes or until firm and well browned.7)Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes