Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) apples (chopped)(peeled,tart)(2 medium)
- 1 cube(s) pecans (coarsley-chopped)
- unsweetened whipped cream or ice cream
- 1)In medium bowl,beat egg until light.2)Add flour,cinnamon,vanilla,brown sugar,salt and baking soda.3)Mix well.4)Fold in apples and pecans.5)Turn into greased 8-inch pie plate.6)Bake at 350`f for 25 minutes or until firm and well browned.7)Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note