Apple Pecan Cornbread Dressing
Savory, yet sweet, this cornbread dressing will satisfy anyone's appetite. 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes can be substituted for fresh parsley.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (9x9) inch pan cornbread, cooled and crumbled
- 1, 8 oz package(s) herb seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) apples chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 2 cup(s) apple juice
- 3 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 3 qt casserole dish or 13x9 pan. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan and saute the celery and onion for 8-10 mins. or until tender. In a large bowl, combine the cornbread, stuffing mix, parsley, ginger and salt. Mix in the celery and onion mixture, chopped pecans and apples, apple juice and beaten eggs. Spoon dressing into prepared casserole dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes in the oven, until lightly browned on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note