my co-worker's sister makes $70 an hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her check was $7699 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read this site NuttyRich.com
Apple-Pear Salad with Maple-Pecan Bacon
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buff Hargett
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour
- 8 thick bacon slices
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 2 (5-oz.) packages gourmet salad greens
- 1 large Bartlett pear
- 1 large Gala apple
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Dip bacon slices in syrup, allowing excess to drip off; press pecans onto both sides of bacon. Arrange bacon slices in a single layer on rack, and bake 20 minutes; turn bacon slices, and bake 5 to 10 more minutes or until browned and crisp. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes. Cut bacon crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
- 2. Place salad greens on a serving platter. Cut pear and apple into thin slices; toss with salad greens. Top with grapes, cheese, and bacon.
- 3. Serve salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note