Apple & Oats Cereal
Community Recipe from
- 1 Apple
- 1/4 cup(s) Ground Oats
- 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 1. Peel, core and cut a small apple into small dices
- 2. Place in a pan with 1/4 c ground oats and 3/4 c water
- 3. Bring mixture to a slow boil. Simmer covered, checking frequently, until apples are soft and oatmeal is cooked.
- 4. Be sure to stir and mash while cooking
- 5. Mix in formula or breast milk or juice to thin if needed - puree if necessary
- (sprinkle a bit of cinnamon in the cereal if your desire and if baby is ready for or has had cinnamon)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JessieChaotic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes