Apple Oatmeal Crisp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 cup(s) apples (approximately 9 large apples) pared, cored and sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) quick oats
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts optional
- -Mix brown sugar, flour, quick oats, cinnamon, cloves and nuts together. Cut in 3/4 cup margarine until crumbly.
- -Arrange sliced apples in a 13x9x2-inch pan. Sprinkle apples with 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice unless apples are tart. Press down firmly. Pat topping mixture over apples. Pan will be full.
- -Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes until apples are soft and the top is browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Oatmeal Crisp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts