Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Apples Sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) Salt
- 2 cup(s) Oatmeal Try steel cut
- 2 cup(s) Milk
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Craisens
- Place sliced apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in bottom of crock pot.
- Pour in oatmeal, milk and water.
- Spread craisens evenly over oatmeal.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Cook overnight 7 - 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobertLiess1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note