- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D or Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9- x 5-inch loaf pan; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, vanilla and orange peel until blended, scraping sides occasionally. Alternately beat in flour mix.
Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
Go tohttp://www.countrycrock.com/Recipes/1115/1/Apple-N-Cranberry-Country-Bread.aspx for more recipe details and nutrition information.