Apple, Lemon, and Gin Shandy
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
No matter where the party is, refreshing, citrusy Apple, Lemon, and Gin Shandy goes from kitchen to cooler with ease.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh shredded ginger
- 1/2 cup Simple Syrup
- 2 cups gin
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle chilled Pilsner beer or club soda
- Garnish: apple and lemon slices
- Puree apples, lemon juice, and ginger in a blender. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, pressing to release juices; discard solids. Stir in Simple Syrup and gin. Chill 2 hours. Stir in chilled Pilsner beer or club soda. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note