Apple-Leek Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1 medium tart green apple, sliced
- 1 medium leek (white portion only), sliced
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 cup(s) hot cooked long grain and wild rice mix
- • In a nonstick skillet, brown pork chops in oil for 3-4 minutes. Turn chops; add apple and leek. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the apple juice, orange peel, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- • In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth; add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note