This is a delightful blend of favors. A great Fall casserole.
Apple Kielbasa Bake
"Open season on apples" by Alison Ladman, AP. Top this savory dish with shredded cheese a few minutes before it's done. Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: September 28, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 pound(s) kielbasa, sliced in 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 baking apples, such as Cortland, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss together the Brussels sprouts, onion, kielbasa, potatoes, apples and carrots. Drizzle the oil over the mixture, then toss again. Sprinkle in the sage, salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to a large, rimmed baking sheet, arranging it in an even layer. Bake for 45 minutes, or until everything starts to caramelize and brown at its edges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note