Apple-Horseradish Cream for Grilled Flank Steak
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Horseradish Root Freshly grated
- 1 Granny Smith Apple Peeled and grated
- 2 cup(s) Darigold Sour Cream
- 2 cup(s) Darigold Heavy Cream Whipped to soft peaks
- 1 teaspoon(s) Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground Sea Salt
- 2 pound(s) Flank Steak Grilled
- Combine horseradish root and apple in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Fold in sour cream, whipped cream, turmeric and salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jhoughtling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple-Horseradish Cream for Grilled Flank Steak Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes