Apple Honey Bundt Cake
The batter of this moist and delicious cake could also be baked in two loaf pans. Reduce baking time to 45 minutes. To make this even more special, dust with confectioners' sugar, sprinkle with cinnamon, or drizzle with warm honey before serving
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice or 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 apples - peeled, cored and shredded (diced is ok)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts- optional
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and oil. Beat in the eggs until light, then stir in the honey and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and allspice; stir into the batter just until moistened. Fold in the apples and nuts.
- Bake for 50 to 65 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the crown comes out clean. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before inverting onto a plate and tapping out of the pan.
- Nutritional Information
- Amount Per Serving Calories: 416 | Total Fat: 19.3g | Cholesterol: 35mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommy23kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note