Really tasty and easy to make. They're a nice combination of textures. I didn't have any butterscotch morsels on hand so I drizzled some caramel over the chocolate chip layer instead. I took them to work and everyone raved over them.
Apple Hello Dolly Bars
Yield: Makes about 2 dozen
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 (12-oz.) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 (12-oz.) package butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups peeled and finely chopped Granny Smith apples (about 1 lb.)
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º. Stir together graham cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan. Layer semisweet chocolate and next 4 ingredients (in order of ingredient list) in prepared pan; drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- 2. Bake at 350º for 40 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Cut into bars.
- Note: We tested with Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies