Apple-Goat Cheese Pizza
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fig preserves
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll dough; pat to an even thickness on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Sauté apple and onion in hot olive oil in a nonstick skillet until tender. Spread fig preserves over crust. Top with apple mixture and goat cheese. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Top with arugula and pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes