- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fig preserves
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll dough; pat to an even thickness on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sauté apple and onion in hot olive oil in a nonstick skillet until tender. Spread fig preserves over crust. Top with apple mixture and goat cheese. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Top with arugula and pecans.